Monday, June 22, 2009

Where to start...

I am sooooo very ready for what has become the fastest semester I have ever taken to be over! I have never taken summer classes before...they are different!! I like the way that you get credit for a semester in one month, but it is EVERY DAY!! BOOO!! I am thankful to Kendra...my Lubbock sister and best friend...she has helped me so much this summer by keeping the kiddos 2 days a week for the month of June!! She is BRAVE and I owe her big! I love her! Dana has been taking Friday duties, but has been luck enough to be relieved early and even off a few!!! The kids go to their PDO on Tues and Thurs and they LOVE IT!!! I know that they really do benefit from this as well!

Anywhoo, I am in my last week, have 2 finals, a presentation, a paper, and 4 assignments due!! I am going to be busy!! :O) I know that God will never give me more than I can handle, which is why I know I will survive!! I am so ready for graduation and to take life on with a new outlook!


****I am employed! I know, I know, not everyone at once...I have not had a real job in 6 years...WOW!! I will be working at Lubbock Cooper South Elementary! Cooper will be there with me and I will be able to watch his first year of school. Can you believe it...Kindergarten already!! I remember the day we brought him home from the hospital...how I miss those sweet baby kisses and the joy of knowing that we brought a precious baby into the world to raise and love! I hate them growing up...but I also love it! They are so much fun right now! Cooper is quite the little scholar. He is working on math and writing at school! We can write pretty much every letter in the alphabet, some need more assistance than others...and all of our numbers 0-9! It is exciting watching him learn! I need to thank Mrs. Jody for this, she has been a blessing to our family, and especially to our little Cooper!! All teachers need be like her! :O)

Back to life...I should graduate August 8 at 9 am!!! A much needed party will occur later in the day!! All are invited! I will begin my Master's Program on August 11, I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited though!

Last for tonight...I am thrilled that Bryan and I will be celebrating our 6th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday June 28!!! It is a GREAT accomplishment and the happiest I have ever been. For those who thought we would never make it...How do you like us now??? :)

We had a couple come look at our house tonight!!!!! They want to buy it!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! They have been approved at the bank but have to sell theirs first!! They have some lookers...so please pray that we will be blessed this summer to move back to Lubbock!! I know that the Lord is working and using our lives to show us and teach us great lessons!! I cannot wait to see what those lessons are!!

Wish you all a great week and until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the many accomplishments over this summer! You will make it through this week!!! Congrats on the JOB too!!!!! That is too cool that you'll be working at the school where Cooper will be. AND CONGRATS on the house! I'll be praying that this couple sell their house quickly! Can't wait till you live in Lubbock! AND BEST OF ALL, CONGRATS ON THE ANNIVERSARY!!! These days that is quite the accomplishment! Love you bunches and I am SO proud of you!!!
    Connie =)

    ReplyDelete