Friday, June 5, 2009

We are grandparents!

I know, we look so young right?! Well, we are grandparents...of 8 little puppies!! Libby, yes...once again...had another litter! She is such a hussy!! I swear! But here is how it went down!

10 pm: Libby is pacing around acting like a wierdo! I am like "GET OUTSIDE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ACTING ALL CRAZY!"

2 am: I hear the whine of what I thought could possibly be a cat! OH NO!! Did a cat come through the doggie door?? EWWWW!!! I get up, only to find what could possibly be the last straw in me ever having any chance of liking Libby or getting along with her! REALLY!!! I walked into Brylee's room, the light is on and she is sitting at her princess table!! "MOMMY...Look, Libby had puppies!!!" She is so sweet with her innocent little voice, which does not stop the rage that is flying through my body as I look to discover that Libby has already given birth to 3 puppies and is currently delivering the 4th! Brylee has the 3 that are already born on her table, she is wiping them down with toilet paper! Yep, that's Brylee...she is our little animal lover and she is "cleaning" them. I look at Libby..."BAD DOG, BAD BAD BAD DOG!!" Then I yell to the other end of the house..."BRYAN...YOUR DOG NEEDS YOU!!" She did sure enough have those little rats on Brylee's bed! I am so incredibly grossed out by the nasty massacre that looks like it has taken place on the bed! I AM MAD!!

Bryan says..."Just let her keep having the rest, she already ruined the comforter set and mattress...we will deal with it tomorrow"...I say "We, ummmm YOU!!!" We put Brylee into our bed with us, where she continues to talk about the puppies and ask questions about them..."GO TO SLEEP, we will talk about it tomorrow!!"

4:30 am: I wake up to Bryan trying to get Brylee back in bed, she has decided to get up and play with the puppies a little...they are screaming! Our count is up to 6 at this point!

7 am: I get up before everyone else, and yes...count the puppies...8, we are the grandparents of 8!!! Bryan gets up and immediately moves them all out to the "House" in the backyard....along with the mattress to the dump....

In 6 short weeks, they will be the sweetest little pet for someone else out there...and Libby, well, we are taking away her motherhood abilities...YEP!! She is going in for a Fixin'!!

Will update again on these little buggers later!

Even though I dont particularly want them...they are cute!

Until the next adventure....Im off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Proud grandparents usually post pictures! This made me laugh out loud!!!
    Love your blog.
    =)

    ReplyDelete