Friday, June 26, 2009

6 Amazing Years!!

Wow!! It is crazy to think back to 6 years ago this weekend...I was getting ready for a wedding!! It is so hard to remember that day...(which is the reason that I tend to tell people to ELOPE, VEGAS or DESTINATION WEDDING!!) We have had a whirlwind of a time though!! I am so happy to be where I am at and so excited to see what the future holds for our family! Our time line consinsts of:

A Wedding
Cooper's Birth
Moving To Lubbock
Buying Our First Home
Brylee's Birth
FINALLY I WILL FINISH SCHOOL THIS YEAR!!!!
and sooooo many things along the way!

I cannot believe how fast it goes! Cooper will be starting Kindergarten this year, Brylee will be all by herself at preschool, and I will start a new job. I know that it sounds crazy, but I miss the day we brought Brylee home. Everything was about us and our little bubble. We all sat in it and enjoyed...now we enjoy, just in a different way! We are constantly on the go and it seems like time is passing by before we know it! I love my family and I love my life. I just wanted to say that to everyone and thank you to all of you have made a difference in our lives and our kiddo's lives!! We love you all!! Bryan, Kelsey, Cooper & Brylee

No comments:

Post a Comment