Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Introduction to Us!!







It begins with Bryan & I...we have been married 6 years in June!! Bryan is an electrician and he coaches Cooper's soccer team. He has recently started playing on a men's soccer league! WHEW!!! He is getting a workout! He is the best daddy I could have hoped my children would have! He's not to shabby as a husband either. He has blessed me with being able to stay home with our sweet babies since Cooper was born! Which leads to me...I am a SAHM, wife, and full time student! I have a few other titles, but you will probably hear about those sometime soon! I go to Texas Tech and will graduate (fingers crossed) in August!! It has been a long road, but good! I am hoping to start teaching in August too! I love crafting of any kind...my mind never stops turning! I have ideas all the time! I would love for this to be my full time job someday, but as for now, it is just a hobby!

We are members of a wonderful church and have an awesome family there!! I have made some really great friends and become a better person for knowing them! I still miss all of my friends back home, but that is what life is about...embracing the new and remembering the old!
Cooper was born in March 2004, he just celebrated his 5th birthday! He plays soccer and is going to be starting kindergarten in August! But, he is so very ready! He loves to play outside and is such a mastermind at playing trains and cars! He is such a sweetheart and is *usually* taking care of his little sister! He is too smart for his little britches sometimes, and does not like "because" as an answer to one of his questions! He is always saying funny little things that I am
sure I will be posting on here daily!! :)

Then there is Brylee!! What a girl!! She is such an independent little person already with big ideas, big blue eyes, and the sweetest big smile you've ever seen! She was born in November 2005 and is 3 years going on 17! She loves ballet and all of her friends there! She is a thinker and a doer! She hasn't quite learned the virtue of patience yet, but we are working on it! She cooks up these crazy ideas that usually get her in the most trouble!! She loves American Idol and Dancing with the Stars! She never stops talking and I have absolutely no idea where she gets it from! *WINK* She is strong and I know she will give us a run for our money! But, I wouldn't have it any other way!



We are hoping to be moving back into Lubbock soon, if we can ever get our house ready to sell...until then, we will just keep busy and keep going on with our lives! We spend most of our summer weekends camping and at the lake! The boat is one of our favorite things and we love it! Naps after church on Sundays are the highlight of our week and we couldn't imagine our life without each other! We are looking forward to watching our kids grow up and ready to see what God has in store for our future!! But we don't want to know our future, because we don't want to miss out on the adventure of the ride!!


THE BARBOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment